- Properly socializing your puppy from a young age, will help you develop your puppy into the perfect family dog!
- Learn how to properly teach your dog obedience skills so they want to listen to you
- Off leash play time
- Small class sizes for more 1-on-1 attention
- Fun & Exciting environment with positive reinforcement training
- Any puppy from 7 weeks to 5 months
(Ideal age is 10-12 weeks) See below for more details!
- Up to Date on Vaccines
- Kennel Cough Vaccine Recommended
Class tuition: $150 + HST for 6 week program
Congratulations!! You have a new puppy, how exciting!
Puppy classes are an indispensable foundation to the rest of your puppy’s life; let’s start them off on the right paw!
In our puppy class we start building the foundations for “come” “leave it” and “stay” right away, which once your puppy is grown can be potentially life saving cues. Yet, at the same time your puppy thinks its the greatest thing in the world, interacting with other puppies, people and objects which will help to prevent potential fearful reactions to new noises (thunderstorms), strangers, children and different dogs.
We create a fun and exciting environment so that your puppy can interact without fear to new situations.
We recommend starting Puppy Classes between 10-12 weeks. This is the ideal socialization period for puppies. In general, puppies can start puppy classes as early as 7-8 weeks of age. Puppies should receive a minimum of one set of vaccines at least 7 days prior to the first class and a first deworming. They should be kept up-to-date on vaccines throughout the class. We follow the recommendations of the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior. Click here to see their position statement on puppy socialization.
Our classes run for 6 weeks and we have new classes starting all the time!