Our Pawsitive Puppy Program
Your new puppy is just about the most adorable thing, he’s cute, fluffy, cuddly, and playful.
there’s house training, crate training, chewing, jumping and those sharp, piranha teeth and not to mention their crazy gremlin hour!
But we can help!
Our new program focus’ on training your new puppy so you don’t have too! After a day with your puppy will come home trained and tired!
Our Program Includes:
- 4 weeks of daycare
– Min. 3 days a week, max 5 days a week
- 2-3 private sessions with our trainers each day
– Working on obedience skills such as come, stay, leave it, loose leash walking and more!
- Monitored social play with other puppies
– The perfect way to build proper socialization
- Proper nap times
– this is make sure your puppy doesn’t get over tired ( Yes this happens, and it’s not pretty!)
- Limited Space
– We only take 4 puppies in our program each month!
Let’s be honest becoming a puppy parent is hard!
But it doesn’t have to be!
Cost: $999.99 for 4 week program
Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 5:30 pm!
Puppy Program Requirements:
In order to be accepted into daycare, all dogs must:
- Have a current application on file
- Be up to date on puppy shots – 2 round of vaccines required including ( Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella) – you must provide proof with current vaccination records
- Puppies must be under 5 months of age to enrol in our Pawsitive Puppy Program
Contact us today about our joining our Puppy Program! Or fill out our application below!